Stay a few days or more at our lovely Fijian style “bure/home/cabin/bach” for a perfect getaway in Savusavu, Vanua Levu, Fiji’s “Hidden Paradise”. Enjoy the incredible view, beautiful gardens and close proximity to the lovely coastal harbour town of Savusavu. We are located a few minutes above the town, with great open air shopping, supermarkets, banks, ATM’s, Post Office, numerous restaurants, and bars plus the Planters club, Savusavu Yacht club and Wai Tui Marina.
With some of the best scuba diving and snorkling in Fiji, and the world, Savusavu also has golf, tennis, spas, swimming, sailing, fishing, overnight yacht charters, a beautiful botanical garden with beautiful rare and endangered palms, easy hikes to waterfalls and rain forests, mountain biking, village visits, rental cars, and scooters.
Over 300 yachts a year visit this picturesque town and add to it’s allure. The Wai Tui Marina & Copra Shed provide secure helix moorings to over winter if required.
Our environmentally friendly vacation rental has gardens planted with seasonal tropical fruits you can pick and eat – fresh coconut, pineapple, mango, banana, passion fruit and papaya. Gardenias and frangipani flowers waft sweet scents through the air with the gentle breezes from the Koro Sea which cool the bure.
There is great cell phone and internet reception and we recommend a pre-pay internet stick which can be purchased in town for about $40-70FJD if required. We provide a free cell phone for local calls and a list of taxis, restaurants etc. You can top up as required at anywhere in Savusavu that has a Vodafone logo.
A 7-10 minute downhill walk to town and a 5 minute ($3-3.50 FJD) taxi ride back up with your purchases. The Savusavu airport is a 5 minute drive away. Our bure is very secure – made from a 20 foot container, customized in New Zealand. Mosquito and security mesh throughout.
Maximum occupancy 5 at Bula Vista with 2 persons (+ 1 small child) in the bure and 2 tents available for up to 3 of your additional guests/family on the yoga pavilion.
- Main bure – Queen Bed, pillows, linen & towels, 15″ DVD player & selection of DVD’s, desk and chair, fridge-freezer (makes great ice!) & food safe, iphone speakers, town power, tank (15,000 litres) and town backup triple filtered water.
- 2 Guest Tents – 2 x Inflatable Queen Beds, sheets, pillow cases, towels, face cloths, etc. for up to 3 additional family or friends
- Wrap – around deck with great views, lounging couch, cushions & squabs, 4 directors chairs, table
- Kitchen – L shaped bench top, stainless steel sink, 3-burner gas cooker, & all plates, glasses, cutlery (for 6 PAX), pots, pans and cooking utensils supplied, dish cloths, tea towels, dish detergent supplied + coffee, tea, salt & pepper etc.
- Separate toilet & hand basin, shower – hot and cold triple filtered water. soap
- Laundry sink, and small washing machine with detergent supplied
- Maximum 5 guests per group including children. Please enquire about special childrens rates, and local nannies!
DVD Player & DVD’s + some games
Excellent Internet & phone coverage
Internet Prepay stick purchase at Vodafone in Savusavu or Nadi
Suitable for Small Events & Dinner Parties
Smoking – outside only
Pets Allowed – outside only
Not Handicap Accessible
Rent rates & other information
- Room type: Entire home & 2 x tents available – great for a couple, family or group of friends! Tents rented out with main bure only.
- Bed type: Real Bed & 2 x inflatables
- Max. accommodates: 5
- Bedrooms: 1 + 2 x Tents Available
- Bathrooms: 1 separate toilet and shower
- Per night Price: $54USD/night
- Extra people: $22USD/night (Please email for special childrens rates)
- Weekly Price: $350USD/week + additional people POA
- Monthly Price: $990USD/month + additional people POA
- Security Deposit: $100USD
- Cleaning Fee: $25USD
- Check In: Flexible
- Check Out: Flexible
- City: Savusavu
- Island: Vanua Levu
- Country: Fiji Islands
- No smoking inside please
- Quiet Hours 10pm-8am
- No wild parties
- Over night guests strictly limited to 5 persons
- Violations of these rules will result in forfeit of deposit